About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Lissa!! I'm 13 years old!! I know, pretty young.. LOL

Me

Me
I kinda like this picture. do you see those gangster teddy bears in the back?? LOL!!

Sillyness

Sillyness
I don't even know why I took this picture. I was bored one night so i juss started taking random pics and this is my favorite one out of all of them. :p

Merry go round

Merry go round
From the left it is Gemini, Me, and Katlyn. We were at wikham park and we wanted our dad to spin us, he ended up spinning us so fast that we couldn't stop laughing and we couldn't move our legs. It was sooooo much fun!!

Me and Crys

Me and Crys
I like this pic.... Eew!!! Look how my arms bend inward... lol

Annalisa

Annalisa
Shes such a cutie

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Me Again

I made this with a program I have. I think it looks nice. Please! No Stalking..., just kidding

No comments:

Post a Comment